11.----- John, may I ask you a favour?
A. I’m sorry, but why? B. Sure, what is it? C. Yes, you could. D. I’d love to, and I’m busy.
12.Where was it _____the road accident happened yesterday?
A. when B. that C. which D. how忻州癫痫病要怎么治疗呢
13.______you choose, make sure that it is a good one.
A. What B. Wherever C. Whichever D. Which
14.He suggested the sports meet be _______because of the bad weather.
A. put away B. put up C. put down D. put off
15.I didn't manage to work out 呼和浩特羊羔疯治好要多少钱the problem _______the teacher had explained how.
A. until B. unless C. when D. before
1. He went ahead ________ all warnings about the danger of his mission.
A) in case of B) because of C) regardless of D) prior to
2. We object _____秦皇岛羊羔疯正规医院___ punishing a whole group for one person’s fault.
A) against B) about C) to D) or
3. Jack is good, kind, hard-working and intelligent; ________; I can’t speak too highly of him.
A) as a result B) in a word C) by the way D) on the contrary
4. The man to whom we h羊癫疯是顽固性疾病吗？anded the forms pointed out that they had not been _______ filled in.
A) consequently B) regularly C) comprehensively D) properly
5. I shall have companion in the house after all these ________ years.
A) single B) sole C) alone D) lonely